Sunday, January 12, 2014

A blog about blogging

Someone, a social researcher perhaps, or maybe a psychologist, could easily, if they could be bothered gauge my level of job satisfaction by the number of scratchies I buy.  There is a direct correlation that would appear lovely on a graph. Job satisfaction down - gambling on three matching  pictures being revealed up.

More difficult to predict is my blogging behaviour. Oh, my poor neglected blog. Does anybody who is a nobody blog anymore? Apparently vinyl sales are up 75 per cent and CD sales are down 7 per cent. Who could have predicted that 15 years ago?

Is it time to move on, reinvent, regroup, reassess?

So far buying scratchies has not been effective in changing my life. I might has well blog while I am waiting for the money to roll in.


No comments: