I have discovered what happens to you in hell.
They send you Telstra bills, then make you sit on the phone to them for eternity.
Here are the stats.
- Rang the number and it hung up on me before I got to speak to a real person: 7
- Put through to the wrong number: 4
- Finally found someone who could answer my question and they could suddenly NOT hear me: 2
- Just randomly got hung up on: 2
- Times I explained my problem: 8
- Number of times I gave my birthdate and phone number: 12
- Number of times I cried: 2
Length of phone call/s: One hour and twenty minutes.